Customers interested in obtaining a loan should submit a credit application. Credit applications are available from CFF's office in Pristina or by clicking here. Applications may be submitted electronically. Upon receipt of the application a Loan Officer will notify the customer whether or not the customer's request fits within CFF's credit and market guidelines.
If the request does fit within those guidelines, the following information will be requested:
- Three years of financial statements, including cash flow statements and trial balances
- The most recent eighteen months of bank statements
- cash flow projections over the life of the loan.
- A copy of the purchase order
- A copy of the corporate registration
- Additional documentation as necessary
Upon receipt of this information, the Loan Officer will prepare a credit analysis of the company, visit and examine the companies facilities and speak with the owners and management. If the application passes CFF's credit standards, a formal offer will be prepared for the customer covering terms, interest rates and collateral. When the customer and CFF reach an agreement on the conditions of the loan and the collateral is in place, the loan funds will be disbursed to the borrowing company.
The process is simplified for repeat borrowers.